Review by Bacde

"This Game Rocks!"

This game has got to be one of the best games I have ever seen or played in my life. Almost everything in the game was original, awesome and completely cool. There is also the glamorization of gore that most of the unreal series have been expected to bring (HEADSHOT). But then, why is it an 8/10?

Gameplay 9/10
Everyone knows that its the gameplay that makes up a game, and this gameplay is AWESOME. There are multiple different modes of play, such as the regular deathmatch, team deathmatch, Capture the flag, Double Domination, Bombing run, Last man standing, Invasion, Mutant, Assault, and Onslaught. Yup, count em, thats 10 different modes of play! You might think that you would be overwhelmed, because you won't. Why? Because the main type of game you will play multiplayer will be Onslaught, which isnt a good thing when you think about it, but you hardly even notice because of you are driving so many cars and just running over people.

Wait, is this Halo, or Unreal Tournament?

Yup, there are cars now, Halo really seems to have raised the standard for Different games. I have to say, the vehicles are AWESOME. With 8 vehicles including 2 tanks, 2 trucks, a hovercraft and 3 airships, this game will be intense. If vehicles dont float your boat, there are also the turrets, 4 of them, that can save the day in any game. If neither of these appeal to you, there are still 9 other modes of play with minimal vehicles. But still, seeing how most online games are onslaught, as infantry, you will feel outgunned.

Thats not a good thing, with 16 guns, 7 items, and the translocater, you would think that you would stand a fighting chance. Not likely. About the only gun that works is the avril (or the redeemer, but that works against anything). You would want to see all the weapons in use, but the vehicles are just too strong. (On a side note, one gun will actually repair your vehicles, which is cool).

Graphics 10/10
The Graphics are PERFECT... So I have heard. My computer can barely run the minimum, but then again, my computer is a piece of (fecal matter). Still, under minimum, the area is eye candy, and I can only marvel at how it would look at the best, you would actually think you are in the game.

Sound 10/10
The sound is just the same as the graphics, so here goes: The sounds are PERFECT... So I have heard. My computer can barely run the minimum, but then again, my computer is a piece of (fecal matter). Still, under minimum, the music and sound effects are like an angels, and I can only marvel at how it would sound like at the best, you would actually think you are in the game.

Story ?/10
Some games have stories, others dont. Although the creators of this game scrapped up a tiny little story to go with the game, it doesn't even make any sense. It doesn't matter, a game about killing with no story is my type of game :)

Score Analysis
Story: ?/10
Reviewer's Swing: 10/10
Bad Computer: 6/10

Whats with that last score? The 6/10? I didn't talk about that one did I? This game is on 6 CDs and takes up 5 gigabytes of memory. Simply put, ITS HUGE!!! If your computer cant run it (mine can't) It will be a much less grateful experience.

Buy/Rent