Does Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach work on Windows Vista?

1. I am wondering if Stormreach is compatable with Windows Vista because every time I try to download the game software it stops mid-download and quits.

User Info: Druidfire89

Druidfire89 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Yes, but I had a 64 bit system with 2 gigs of ram and a video card with 512 of memory and it ran like garbage. This was in the early days of vista, driver support has probably improved these performace issues. I'd suggest viewing the ddo forum for more in depth insight.

User Info: phatnutz

phatnutz - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm playing on WIN7 with no probs.

User Info: MastahCow

MastahCow - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I had an Installation problem where it basically refused to install. To fix this run the setup in XP Service pack 2 compatability mode. i.e. right click the setup file... properties....etc

Also in properties select security and edit permissions and give all users full control.

User Info: Daxus13

Daxus13 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes, and it haves DirectX 10 Support.

User Info: rafaelpgrmr

rafaelpgrmr - 7 years ago 0 0