What do I need to up grade to play Tomb Raider Underworld on pc, video card or processor?

1. This is eidos's response (Required CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+GHz,
    Your CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 8400 Triple-Core Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.1GHz).This my graphics card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. And HP'S response(Here is the details about the graphics card that meet all the games requiremente. It costs you around 2160$,) is the decemal in the wrong place, I just want to play the game not build a new computer. the game runs but very slow and jumpy.can anyone help?

User Info: chichi1522

chichi1522 - 7 years ago

1. Your CPU should be perfectly fine, it's not the problem. The problem is your video card sucks. Upgrade to something better, like a GTS250, ATI HD4870, or a budget card like the 4670 ($70ish). If you want to spend a lot of money, get the GTX295 ($500). It does depend on what your mobo can take, though.

User Info: change4anickel

change4anickel (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0