Question from sparky_05

What must i do so my notebook can run dragon age?

I just installed windows 7 x86 on it ( don't ask) and i everytime i open the game dragon age : origins it just stalls and the black screen of death appears.. i have updated all my drivers...and even installed nvidia physics , net frameworks 4.2 (beta for windows 7) . i even tried running the game in compatibility mode, it still wont work... a word of advice please...cheers!

sparky_05 provided additional details:

its an acer aspire 8930G..my speccs are very good and are above the reccomended ones...still on my pc which has weaker speccs works perfectly

Answers

change4anickel answered:

Your computer hardware specs almost definitely don't meet the minimum requirements. You'd have to buy a whole new laptop to play it, although it's difficult to say for sure without knowing the specifics.
0 1

What laptop / notebook do you have? Open The_Dark_Ranger
Can I run Dragon Age: Origins? Open remmitanceman
Dragon Age Origins help?? Open Shovanni
Could this also run COD MW2 or Dragon Age Origins? Open bl00dbr4wl
Dragon Age Controls? Open scottsdemos