Question from rem_game

Video device error,the application will close. What is the problem?

I have a PC which has an Intel Core 2 Duo T8400 @ 3.0 GHz,1 GB RAM,Intel Q35 Family Chipset, with integrated graphics and is running Windows Vista Business SP2.Whenever I run 'Volvo The Game' ,I get the following error

Answers

BurlyBrawler777 answered:

Sounds like you need a better graphics card. I recommend Radeon HD or the AMD Athlon. A place like Circuit City or Best Buy could install it for you. Some games require a certain graphics card to run, so check the Game Box for the requirements. If you don't have the game's box, go to amazon.com and find the game. It should have the game's requirements. This is speaking from experience, as I tried to play Eternal Forces and NFS: Carbon, achieving the same result. I contacted a techie, and got my PC fixed. Both games play great, and my other games play even better.
If you have a good graphics card, it might be your processor.
0 0