What is with this grey screen?

1. I'm having issues with running my game Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion on Windows7. My game worked fine, perfectly, but the resolution was really dark and I wanted to be able to see better sneaking around in the dark, so I adjusted the contrast and changed the resolution to a higher number... Then when I loaded it, I didn't like the changes I made, so I returned the video setting back to default. And when I went to play the game, the screen was completely grey accept for the health bars and even the aim thing in the middle was still there, I could move around too.. But I couldn't see anything I was doing, it was just all grey.. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple times, and its still like that... :(
    Help!!

User Info: ktg420

ktg420 - 6 years ago

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling won't work, you need to go to start, control panel, add/remove programs, then find the program or game, remove it then reinstall it, hope this helped!

User Info: gamerman1653

gamerman1653 - 6 years ago 0 0