How do you get the cheat console to work for dragon age origins?

1. Ok... I can't get my cheats to work for dragon age and i've put in the command line parameter for the daorigins.exe file but nothing it doesn't work... I NEED HELP!!! Thanks :)

User Info: BLOOD_MOON44217

BLOOD_MOON44217 - 6 years ago

1. Make a shortcut to your desktop of "daorigins.exe" (Dragon Age/bin_ship/daorigins.exe) go to shortcut properties, and under Target add -enabledeveloperconsole (after ..daorigins.exe" )

This can be done on the Steam version by right clicking on the game in your Games List, choosing Properties, and clicking Set Launch Options. This allows you to enter command line option.

Then go into the keybindings.ini file located in "My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Settings\" Find the line "OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_X" (GRAVE is default, change X to any button that is not already used in the game.)

Save the file, and start the game with the shortcut you created on your desktop (daorigins.exe - shortcut)

In-game, you press the key that you have chosen (Keyboard::Button_X) and then type the cheat codes. Normally, the key is Tilde ( ~ ), below the Esc. Key.

Source : www.gamefaqs.com/pc/984881-dragon-age-origins-awakening/cheats

Regards

User Info: DuskGuardian

DuskGuardian - 2 years ago 1 0