Question from 2java
Why Assassin's Creed crashes on startup?
The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached.
(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x011531ac.
Click on OK to terminate the program
gives me this something like 0.5s after the initial loading.
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
hope this works
Assuming you're in XP:
1. Goto Control Panel
2. Sounds & Audio Devices
3. Speaker Settings -> Click on Advanced
4. Click on Performance Tab
5. Bring Hardware Acceleration down to the "Basic" level (2nd notch)
6. Apply and you're set to go.
if that doesn't work try updating your video card
This TechSpot page goes over a similar 0x80000003 problem in Yahoo Messenger:
Basically, do this:
- Open the shortcut's properties
- Properties > Compatibility > enable "Turn off advanced text services for this program"
- Right-click the shortcut and "Run as..." Administrator
The article also suggests that Trojan.Autorun.A might be responsible:
in which case a virus scan might be in order.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Assassins creed crashes after intro movie, NEED HELP!?||Open||Grant98|
|Assassins creed crashes after intro movie, help?||Open||Grant98|
|How Do I Fix Assassin's Creed Black Screen?||Open||Iceebubblez|
|can i run assassin's creed II on 1080p without problems with those configuration ?||Open||anisgh|
|Where can I find a guide to pc controls for Assassin's Creed II?||Open||edithwharton100|