Question from jastrebic

I'm having problem's running the game?

hello! i have a problem's when i want to play a game over the internet with 3 or more player's( 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 in teams)when i want to connect it's always some eror.The game works 1 on 1 perfect.i bought game in the store it's legal.

The messages is ''Unable to connect with other players'' My internet speed is 1024/128 kb/sTo slow I think!Thanks for your answer neomaster!!!Greetings from SERBIA!

What is the error message that you get?

it depends on the error, ive revived errors such as 'mismatch' or 'cannot connect to other players', these can be simply cause by lag or a bad connection, ive found that people with say a ping of 500 are unreliable to connect to en-mass, so if you and your mates have pings of 500 then a 3 on 3 is out of the question XD, if they dont have bad ping then it can be cause by firewalls or not running the game as admin (vista and win7), but as neomaster asked, what type of message are you getting?