How can I turn off a cheat in SimCity 4?

1. I have tried entering the code plus OFF but it doesn't work for me. Thanks.

User Info: conrose44

conrose44 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. It *really* depends on the cheat in question. For example, "weaknesspays" (gain 1,000) can't be turned off because it's an instant-effect style cheat. But if you're talking about, say, "tastyzots," which is a toggle cheat, it can be turned off. For toggle cheats, most of them are automatically voided when you quit the game, even if you save. If you want to turn off the cheat without having to Save and Exit to Region, simply enter the cheat again. If you're using the magnification cheat "sizeof [1-100]," that will turn off if you zoom to any other size with the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons, or press the corresponding zoom number on your keyboard. It will also turn off if you type "sizeof 1" in the cheat box. Like I said, it mostly depends on the cheat in question, but I hope this helped anyway. :)

User Info: vanessers9

vanessers9 - 3 years ago 0 0