Question from TeslaCoi1

Help Getting The Xuanlong Chinese Assault Rifle!?

So, I have every unique weapon, armor and item in the game(those few that I couldn't get normally through finding or doing quests, I just used cheats to get), EXCEPT the Xuanlong! When I tried to do the puzzle on the computers in the Museum of Technology, I messed up, and even though the official guide says you have to start from the beginning, I can't even do that! All of the computers just have <error> where the notes/codes/numbers used to be. :-( I tried going to the location where the guy that's supposed to have the rifle is supposed to be(using the Fallout 3 official guide), but he wasn't there, so I guess he doesn't spawn unless you do the Freeform Quest...which I am unable to do!.....and for some reason the Xuanlong isn't on the I.D code list for the add.item console cheat on this site, even though all the other weapons are! So I can't even get it by cheating at this rate! X( Help! I want that gun! Does anyone know the I.D code for the gun, or alternately, some other way of getting it? :-/

sgttaters answered:

Well i know that you cannot get it by normal means if you mess up the code. But I found the add.item code. it is 000c800e
0 0

Answers

TeslaCoi1 answered:

"sgttaters",thanks dude! It worked! ^^
0 0