Question from krieg_666

How do I get back into my suite at tenpenny tower?

It continually says its not safe to go in yet...

Scisor50 asked for clarification::

If it says so while you try to get inside it's because you might need to kill all the guards left. That's if you are doing the Tenpenny quest though. You could specify on that more. What are you doing, what is happening at that moment?

Answers

Starshine_M2A2 answered:

If you're doing the quest where you have to Help the gouls take over it is notorious for being buggy. Soemtimes you kill all of the residents and nothing happens. If that's the case you should reload a previous saved game. Make sure you have completed 'The Power of the Atom' quest for Tenpenny Tower too as that's what you need to do to get the suite.
0 0

OMG_FUN_U answered:

That happened to me, but all you need to do if the ghouls are inside is to finnish a different quest then come back and they should be gone. The hotel will go back to normal just with 3 ghouls as the only residents.
0 0