How do I get back into my suite at tenpenny tower?

1. It continually says its not safe to go in yet...

User Info: krieg_666

krieg_666 - 7 years ago
    If it says so while you try to get inside it's because you might need to kill all the guards left. That's if you are doing the Tenpenny quest though. You could specify on that more. What are you doing, what is happening at that moment?

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50 - 7 years ago

1. That happened to me, but all you need to do if the ghouls are inside is to finnish a different quest then come back and they should be gone. The hotel will go back to normal just with 3 ghouls as the only residents.

User Info: OMG_FUN_U

OMG_FUN_U - 6 years ago 0 0

1. If you're doing the quest where you have to Help the gouls take over it is notorious for being buggy. Soemtimes you kill all of the residents and nothing happens. If that's the case you should reload a previous saved game. Make sure you have completed 'The Power of the Atom' quest for Tenpenny Tower too as that's what you need to do to get the suite.

User Info: Starshine_M2A2

Starshine_M2A2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually if you go out on tenpennys balcony go left you can find a door leading to your room without needing a key.

User Info: bglen1

bglen1 - 1 year ago 0 0