How do I get to Arlington Cemetary?

1. On none of my playthroughs have I found Arlington Cemetary or Falls Church North. Since the game is divided into cells I can't even noclip to them. I tried marigold to falls church, but falls church only goes to Hubris comics. Anyone know what combination of subways goes there?

User Info: BaseDeltaZero13

BaseDeltaZero13 - 7 years ago

1. Arlington Cemetery is accessible via the Arlington/Wasteland Metro (map marker is called Flooded Metro, not to be confused with the flooded metro near the Red Racer Factory). It's a little way north of Wilhelm's Wharf. The station is mostly collapsed but there is a path through to Arlington.

User Info: gbrading

gbrading - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Take your pick: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Arlington_Cemetery#Location

User Info: crowman

crowman (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Ive only been able to get there by cheat. Open up console and type in "coc zarlingtonhouse" without the quotes. You will appear inside a house. Go out the door and you will discover Arlington Cemetary (I hope).

User Info: Sniperz1

Sniperz1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I would start at the flooded metro, i think its on the southern part of the map, make your way through there, it should lead right to the cemetery.

User Info: alucardCVSOTN

alucardCVSOTN - 7 years ago 0 0