Question from BaseDeltaZero13

How do I get to Arlington Cemetary?

On none of my playthroughs have I found Arlington Cemetary or Falls Church North. Since the game is divided into cells I can't even noclip to them. I tried marigold to falls church, but falls church only goes to Hubris comics. Anyone know what combination of subways goes there?

Answers

crowman answered:

Take your pick: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Arlington_Cemetery#Location
0 1

Sniperz1 answered:

Ive only been able to get there by cheat. Open up console and type in "coc zarlingtonhouse" without the quotes. You will appear inside a house. Go out the door and you will discover Arlington Cemetary (I hope).
0 1

alucardCVSOTN answered:

I would start at the flooded metro, i think its on the southern part of the map, make your way through there, it should lead right to the cemetery.
0 0

gbrading answered:

Arlington Cemetery is accessible via the Arlington/Wasteland Metro (map marker is called Flooded Metro, not to be confused with the flooded metro near the Red Racer Factory). It's a little way north of Wilhelm's Wharf. The station is mostly collapsed but there is a path through to Arlington.
0 0

What should I do in Level 4? Unanswered DaveSohan
Day of the week does not change? Unanswered ohyeah2545
Best order of the add-ons? Unanswered oric11
Can it run fallout 3? Open Mikesterman
What did I just do? Open KZadBhat420