Question from Metanub

Where can I find the alien blaster?

I have multiple good guns, and I don't really have a need for it, I would just like to know where it is located (maybe use it to replace a gun i don't use)

From: nihim7 5 years ago

You can find the alien blaster and a bunch of alien power cells near the north of the map. Roughly it's in the center of a triangle formed by old olney sewers, vault 92 and the MDLP-13 power station. However, its more of a fun weapon then anything, and I wouldn't reccomend using it too often as the ammo is extremely rare. Also, theres a more powerful version of the alien blaster called the firelance, but that can only be obtained via a rare random event, where an alien ship crash lands nearby you and drops the firelance, and good haul of the rare alien power cells. Anyway, happy hunting.