How do I solve the Museum of Technology computer code puzzle?

1. In the Museum of Technology, on the first information terminal, there's a note that there's stuff hidden in the safe, abut you have to get all the codes to get to it. I found computer 2 and 3, but I can't find the 4th one, so when I go to the security closet, I can't open it. Anyone know where it is? And does anyone know what is in it?

User Info: Andrew565

Andrew565 - 8 years ago

1. As was previously stated, you have to pick all the prime numbers on the 3 terminals.

1) Right at the beginning, behind the information desk.
    2) The second terminal on the left when you enter the 2nd part of the museum.
    3) At the bottom of the Delta rocket exhibit

Getting all three will give you the password to the safe in the security room which contains 500 caps and some other stuff, but more importantly tells you to meet Prime at the Jury St Metro Station Diner.

Go into the diner and you'll find Prime, he's carrying a very valuable Assault Rifle.

User Info: Demoman286th

Demoman286th - 8 years ago 5 0

1. The name of the guy who left you the message was Prime. This was a clue. Always choose the prime number.

User Info: darkestknight

darkestknight - 8 years ago 3 0
  2. There is no "4th" one. The initial terminal you read has the first code.

User Info: Galahaut

Galahaut (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Personally I just saved in front of every one and kept trying and reloading if I failed. Twice in a row I got it right first time :D

User Info: TheKitchenSin

TheKitchenSin - 8 years ago 0 0