Question from HoundOfBunny

Level Limit?

Does anyone knows whats the level limit?
I'm currently level 20 and for some reason I just can't continue to level up, which annoys me since I need some skills :D

joshchoi answered:

Pretty sure 20 is the max. If you want more perks/skills, you can use cheats.
8 1

Answers

zerokillzblg answered:

The max level limit is 20. You can use the "advlevel" cheat to go higher though.
6 0

jgiorand answered:

The limit is 20. If you have the PC version, there is already a mod to allow you to go up to either lvl30 or lvl40. Use the lvl30 cheat - by lvl40 you can max out all your skills, which locks you into the lvlup screen when you cant spend the points.

Good luck!
5 0

jolsby3689 answered:

If you want the actual mod, here it is:

http://www.rpgbanana.com/games/files/download/1940
0 0

graffffffffik answered:

There is virtually UNLIMITED level UPS beyond level 20 with the command listed in CHEATS above however be warned

the reason of level 20 cap is: your characters "PERKS" can only be upgraded so many times. if the "perks" have points left over you cannot continue, and have to reload the last save.

you would therefor require your perks or main attributes to have the amount of free points to continue before leveling up.

at the point of almost level 20 most of those stats will be near 100.

1 perk also adds to the STATS so make sure you are not all 10 at that point or again you must re-load.

hope this helps
0 0