Question from Yoh_boi

Blood Ties?

Yea I'm on blood ties, I've met the jacknapes up in aferu but they're telling me to go find ian? There's not only no marker but the hints they give me are very vague or not helpful, "Traveling in the dark" and the three locations don't really tell me anything.

Yoh_boi provided additional details:

Thanks, that manhole was kind of hard to find.

jgiorand answered:

When you get the quest to find Ian, you get 3 new locations on the map around arefu. I know it was the underground tunnel/metro tunnel one. both of the ones that arent the right area are things like a rest stop and stuff like that. You'll know you're in the right place cuz to get to Ian, the entrance is past 2 ghouls that ask you for "Sugar Bombs" to make "Ultrajet". I haven't given them enough Sugar Bombs to get an ultrajet yet, but the place where Ian and the others are is just past those 2 ghouls.
7 1

Answers

Galahaut answered:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Ties
8 2

Fikroc answered:

If you investigate the bodies you will find something. Talk to the guy that nearly shot you going into Arefu and ask about what you found and he'll give you a fourth "real" location.
1 0

Fikroc answered:

0 0

falloutsuperfan answered:

First, you have to find the bodies of the ian's family. After the guard who-wants-to blow-you-up tells you to find ian, you can approach this 2 ways.

somewhere northeast is a train station. here you can find 2 ghouls who will help you make ultrajet. Another way in is through "meresti trainyard". Both these places lead to where the "Family" resides
0 0