Question from wayne056

Where can I find a steam gauge assembly?

Anyone know of any where I could definatly find one of these?

opfer_gv answered:

Look around in underground tunnels - like metro and sewers around down town area. You will find one or more in storage area if you look careful (looks like rusted out bazooka)
2 0

Answers

steveo987865 answered:

You can find these in the other vaults. Whole bunch of them in the robot factory or any sort of factory.
2 0

Mazinger_Kaiser answered:

There's quite a bunch in Rivet City, specifically in the Armory.......
0 0

Sageless answered:

I know there is one in the Super Duper Mart in the backroom with the Protectron in it. It is on the floor on the left when you enter the room.
2 0

jolsby3689 answered:

There are three in the generator room of Tenpenny Tower for sure. Otherwise, check Vaults, factories, and gas stations.
0 0

LostAndWounded answered:

There are also a bunch in the Hubris Comics underground. Find a sewer grate near the fast-travel to Wilhelm's Wharf.
0 0

onions21 answered:

When doing the Tenpenny Tower quest in the Warrington Tunnels, there are at least six steam gauge assemblies located in the place Roy Philips calls home
0 0

Monkey_ManCCC answered:

There are lots in the subway's near tenpenny tower. Specifically the one where the find Roy Phillips and the other ghouls
0 0

zombieking999 answered:

I found 1 or 2 in the houses at Minefeild
1 2

t3h_gh05t answered:

Easiest way to get one, by far, is to buy it for around 30-50 caps from the woman in Craterside Supply at Megaton.
1 2

Kdestroyer89 answered:

Go to google and type in fallouut 3 weapons and it should give you something like fallout 3 wikipedia called the vault
0 2