Review by Mechwarrior07

"It's Bethesda! What did you expect!?"

Hello, I'm going to tell you a little about the great game known as Fallout 3.

First off, I want to say that I'm new to the Fallout series and this is the first game in the series that I have played. So I don't know exactly know what the previous two games were like, all I know is that this game is amazing!

Know comes my opinion on the great game known as Fallout 3!

Video 10/10: The graphics are just oozing with detail and beauty. With such a large world to explore, the game defiantly suffices with the amazingly sharp graphics, that of course means that you cant run this game on an old Pentium III with an integrated graphics controller, you need a system that can at least go slightly above the minimum requirements of the game.

Sound 10/10: The sound in this game is also just flawless. you can be guaranteed that when you fire that rifle at the back of that wasteland raider, or the explosive barrel, it will make the correct sound, and it will just add to the realistic effect of the game.

Controls 10/10: The default controls are great but you can change the functions for buttons very easily, just make sure you have a comfortable chair, because you'll be hooked on this game for a while!

Gameplay 10/10: This is were the game really takes the cake! Their is so much story behind a single character in the game, it is actually overwhelming at times. The story is sure to grab you by the hand and pull you through many different twists and turns. Plus their is lots of side quests and story to go along with the main plot. As a matter of fact, you can just forget the main story, and still have plenty of game play to satisfy you for days! Their are tons of weapons in game also, along with an incredible fighting system known as V.A.T.S. Along with the large weapon arsenal are the many other props that are crucial to your survival in the Fallout universe, such as medical supplies, and equipment, not to mention ammo and food, all required constantly throughout the game

So, that all being said, go buy the game if you don't already own it, buy several drinks and a variety of junk food, sit down at you computer, pop the disc in, and have the fun that Bethesda meant for you to have playing the amazingly detailed flawless game known as fallout 3

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/10/09

Game Release: Fallout 3 (US, 10/28/08)