Question from DashBombers

How many cd's does the game need to install?

I recently asked my parents to send me my copy of this game here after moving and told them to see how many cd's the case has they told me it has:
cd's 1 2 and 3 and a dvd one
I was wondering is that all of them or am I missing a 4th one?

Answers

seidojohn answered:

Alternatively, you can ask your parents for the serial number on the back of the case, install Steam, register Civ 4, and then just download it from Steam. It takes like an hour with broadband, and then you're all set. Then anywhere you go, you can install steam, log in as yourself, and download again and play. No need for disks.
0 0

gmims44 answered:

Sounds like the Gold Edition because of the DVD, in which case your parents are right. The Gold Edition has three discs (not including the DVD, which you can throw out) and contains the Warlords expansion, and the Beyond the Sword expansion has two discs.
0 0

OursTeh1337 answered:

Complete Edition only has one disk, not sure about the others.
0 0

Me_Pie_Three answered:

My copy came with 3 discs and a dvd...
so yeah, you're probably good
0 0