Review by zedron333

"Better then the first!"

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is a great game, here I will talk about the different aspects of the game. Enjoy!

Graphics: 10
The graphics are great! Finally somebody decided to change the graphics in the game! The roller coasters look awesome! The peeps look serious! And best of all, the park and nature looks like real life! When you zoom in close with the camera, you can see every little detail of the game. The lighting effects are also way cool, my favorite time in roller coaster tycoon 3 in at dark! The game has a few bugs, but the game still rocks.

Sound: 9
The sound of the roller coasters and when the peeps scream are very well " played ". You hear the peeps scream bloody murder, you hear the roller coasters go up the chain lift, and you hear it going down. You also get to hear the fireworks, rain, and lighting!

Value: 10
There is a lot to do in this game. With sandbox mode, you are free to do what ever you wish without money problems. The campaign is a good way to learn, and lasts a very log time indeed. There is the fireworks mix master, which allows you to make your own fireworks (which I guarantee will take up a lot of your time), you can also play around with roller coaster tycoon 3's music. You can import you own MP3 music and listen to them on your rides.

Controls: 7
The controls are very hard to do when you first start, and are sill a pain when you have mastered the game. Let me say this is one thing that can be improved in roller coaster tycoon 3.

Fun Factor: 10
The game may have some little bugs, and some serious bugs, but the game will keep you entertained for hours. I'm waiting to hear anything about any expansion packs for the game. The thing I like best of roller coaster tycoon 3 is the improved graphics, which I think a lot of other people like as well.

Overall score: 10