Question from derangeddragon9

When I play Locomotion, after a few minutes, the colors go beserk. How do I fix this?

I am running a new comp, with Windows 7 Home Premium, 350GBHD, nVidia graphics card, realtek audio. The graphics comes out the way they should on opening the game, but a few minutes into the game, the colors go reverse; the colors go opposite basic colors - as in Orange for blue - brown for green - purple for yellow - etc. I need to figure out what is happening so I can fix this.

Answers

dewcansam answered:

This is caused by Windows Aero Theme to fix this :
1. Right click the desktop
2. Select "Personalize"
- You should get a whole list (display) of available themes
3. Select the "Windows Classic" theme
4. Close the window and run the game.
- When you are done you can always revert to Windows Original theme by following these same instructions and then selecting the "Windows 7" theme under "Aero Themes"

You may also want to set the correct os for Locomotion by:
1. Find the program in the start menu and Right-clicking on it
2. You should get a menu pop-up and then go all the way to the bottom and click on "Properties"
3. Select the tab at the top labeled "Compatibility"
4. Click on the button on the bottom labeled "Change settings for all users" (if it is available for you)
5. Make sure there is a check mark in the box labeled "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
6. Select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" in the drop-down
7. You can also select "Disable visual themes", "Disable desktop composition" and "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". BUT, they may not have any impact on the game and performance.
8. Click "OK"
9. Click "OK" again
10. run the game again
0 0

FranktheTank308 answered:

Sometimes this happens to me, and all I do is minimize the game (Alt + Tab) and when I come back to it, everything returns to normal.
0 0