I unable enter stage 3!!!?

1. hello.. I have completed all the tracks race in stage 1 and 2.. however I unable enter stage 3 and the road is locked for me to get in. Can help me and answer the answer to my email at delphinus_88@hotmail.com? Thanks!!!

User Info: hunny9

hunny9 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Check your stats and world map . Should help if you max out your visual rating and sticking to one car , most likely the starter vehicle . They are not bad , especially the MX-5 , since it has the highest rating overall

User Info: unknown920

unknown920 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to do visual upgrades to raise your car to the next level, then run a "dvd" event, which then unlocks the next stage. The number of stars you'll need for stage 2 through 5 are 1 star, 3 stars, 6 stars , and 10 stars.

Note, the fastest grip car in Underground 2 is the Toyota Corolla, a starter car, mostly because it out corners every other car in the game and has about the same power.

The Navigator is the fastest SUV (SUV's appear in stage 3).

Before online racing was shutdown, the 240SX was the fastest drag car, but in career mode, it's not that much faster than the Corolla, so you don't need it.

User Info: jeffareid

jeffareid - 7 years ago 0 0