Question from JohnathanAllen

How do I get past (Gotos ship)?

How do i get past docking doors on Gotos ship?

JohnathanAllen provided additional details:

I have killed all droids, Found everything(i think). But i cannot get docking hatches to open.Been all over the ship several times!!!. Please Help!!!!

Answers

JC_Phoenix answered:

Try to check all the robot bodies, and activate all the computers.... I think you have to turn off some power source from the bridge to open them up, and to do that you have to have a certain access key.
0 0

Cheatman101 answered:

To open the doors just unlock all programs in the computers. Use the override, shut down and the reset programs to leave. That will unlock the docking doors to your ship.
0 0

RedLead5 answered:

When you get your main character back in the same room there should be a console with the codes for the power. Use that at the bridge console.
1 0

djduh answered:

For JohnathanAllen: the thing is that after u kill the droids/bounty hunters and what so ever u have go back to Ebon Hawk (ur ship) and get to the next mission.As i`ve read u r not supossed to get past docks door even if u switch support to secondary power and turning it off.
0 0

Bueller117 answered:

In the room you find the exile, there is an "auxilary console" in the back of the room. get the codes for the power sytem from this computer and use the on the the bridge console. you need to switch the cloaking device the secondary power and then run the shutdown program
0 0

How do I get past Nar Shadda? Open Amducious13
How do I get past trayus academy? Answered Resisting94
Hanharr influence? Unanswered DouglasFett
Gamebreaking glitch on Nar Shadaa, "Cannot board the Ebon Hawk"? Unanswered Undeadraptor13
Help with rendering issues? Unanswered pinyatahead7