When and how do i get Morrigan to join?

1. When and how do i get Morrigan to join to my party?

User Info: hero_192

hero_192 - 7 years ago

1. ***Spoiler Warning***
    After the big battle at Ostagar, Flemeth (Morrigan's mother) rescues you and Alistair. You wake up in Flemeth's home and if you are respectful Morrigan will have joined the party before you leave.

User Info: Peregrin1

Peregrin1 - 7 years ago 5 0

Answers

1. From what happened to me, I'd say it's automatic. And as for the when question, the answer is soon :)

User Info: spthomas

spthomas - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. When Morrigan's mother asks you if Morrigan to join, just choose the polite and courteous replies. That's how I got her. I especially like her almost topless body. :D

User Info: neverdone05

neverdone05 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. After the battle at Ostager, events will automatically happen to put her in your party, and it happenes fast so there is no worries of having to wait, or having to worry about missing her :) and she is awesome I might add :D

User Info: drinz

drinz - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. easy mage for the party. pain in the ass trying to play as her, but she's pretty awesome as an NPC AI

User Info: dretcher

dretcher - 7 years ago 0 1