Question from riftx

Where can I find (Assassin Manual)?

How do you unlock the assassin class discipline?

infantryman110 answered:

sorry shadow but that's not right. You have to spare said assassin and befriend and progress in the plot. He will then agree to teach you. You get contacted by The Crows and you are offered Hit Contacts, this is just a side mission from what I can tell so far. Whatever you do DON'T KILL THE ASSASSIN, he is very useful as a party member.
2 0

Answers

ShadowKaroth answered:

When you have come far along in the game, (No Spoiler so sorry for crypticness) you run across a assassin who you can take on or kill, I assume if you choose to kill him when the group of Assassins called the Crows contacts you they may be able to teach you.
0 1

abc32111 answered:

In my playthrough, I was a City Elf and was able to purchase the manual from the shopkeeper at the Elven Alienage when I had to investigate the problems when I was there. This is pretty much when you've done all four army-raising quest lines and wake up Arl Eamon.
1 0

mdj71 answered:

I can buy the manual from the dwarf merchant in the camp after i did the elves questline.
1 0

Where can I find (Reaver manual)? Answered Customknife
Manual; Spirit Healer - it's gone? Open Ashfire45
Build/guide for rouge assassin? Answered cloudwolf7
Dexterity or Cunning for a melee Rogue? (Assassin) Answered Kitein0
Where can I find it? Open DA0rigins