Question from nuzu

How do I beat Zenvar?

Alright, this is the first fight I've found to be a real pain and I'm looking for some idea's. Started off as a human rouge, I like rouges, and went to redcliff after Lothring. I understand now that wasn't the smoothest choice, but oh well. After we've solved the castles troubles, and I try to continue down the road, I get attacked by Zenvar and his little gang. No matter what destination I pick, they pop up about half way there. Any suggestions at all would be helpful. Other than the smartalek 'Kill the bad guys'. I wish I had a place to level, or even buy more potion ingrediants. But as it stands, the mage and the crits pick my tanks off in a matter of moments, and the remaining party doesn't long survive them.

From: nuzu 5 years ago

Thanks guys, the archer bit helped. I sent Sten after the mage first, since her magic kept mowing everyone down. She took out Zevarn for me most of the time. It made going after the archers much easier.

It was easy to me also with human rogue but i had alistair, sten and ------> wynne <------ healer very usefull
sounds easy dont know your party or lvl but u can do it

What i have learned to do, is have your beefy person hold onto the melee people, chugging down potions or being healed to try to keep them on him, and have yourself take down the archers, and have anybody else handy doing the same, they tack on ALOT more damadge then you would think they do, and getting rid of them first makes the fight go alot easier