Does the Bad Luck Charm affect anything?

1. I stole a Bad Luck Charm from somebody and in the description it talks about how a thief stole it and was cursed with unending misfortune.

User Info: pimpmynintendo

pimpmynintendo - 7 years ago

1. Once you'we got this charm as long as it's in your inventory your thiefing skill will have less chance to success. I've tried this so I'm sure of it. It's better to get rid of it ASAP by selling it or destroying.

User Info: donwashi

donwashi - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I doubt it, there are some weapons I've used that their descriptions say are cursed and I haven't noticed anything different with them. But I can't say for sure.

User Info: Cam27022

Cam27022 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. On my second playthrough I went over to lake and stole it straight away. Played through the entire game again with it in my inventory. If it affected anything, I never noticed it. Seems to just be a flavor item.
    I originally thought it would trigger a random event but no luck... or maybe that's the point? heh

User Info: thechronocore

thechronocore (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1