Question from pimpmynintendo

Does the Bad Luck Charm affect anything?

I stole a Bad Luck Charm from somebody and in the description it talks about how a thief stole it and was cursed with unending misfortune.

donwashi answered:

Once you'we got this charm as long as it's in your inventory your thiefing skill will have less chance to success. I've tried this so I'm sure of it. It's better to get rid of it ASAP by selling it or destroying.
0 0

Answers

Cam27022 answered:

I doubt it, there are some weapons I've used that their descriptions say are cursed and I haven't noticed anything different with them. But I can't say for sure.
0 1

thechronocore answered:

On my second playthrough I went over to lake and stole it straight away. Played through the entire game again with it in my inventory. If it affected anything, I never noticed it. Seems to just be a flavor item.
I originally thought it would trigger a random event but no luck... or maybe that's the point? heh
0 1