Question from auris2

How to get info about father Gevini from Haven?

I went to Haven, but there all my conversations ended in fight and after I kill everyone in town, there is nowhere to go for Urn. So, how to get info about Genivi in Haven or should I go somewhere else?

abc32111 answered:

There should be a "hidden" door in the chantry where you fought the cultists. He should be there.
2 0

Answers

phantom3165 answered:

Did you look around the chantry in Haven for all possible doors and rooms? If you did look harder something will look odd if your observant.
1 0

jarow answered:

The hidden door is to the right at the end of the chantry (as you look at it when you first walk in).

Just head right up to what looks like a bricked in wall and you should be able to right click it to open the hidden room.

Don't forget you can hold tab to see all items and hotspots as well, which should help.
0 0

theverbisalie answered:

In addition to whats been said, if you enable your minimap you'll be able to find secret entrance easily if there's a room or passage and it looks like there's just a wall there.
0 0