How to get info about father Gevini from Haven?

1. I went to Haven, but there all my conversations ended in fight and after I kill everyone in town, there is nowhere to go for Urn. So, how to get info about Genivi in Haven or should I go somewhere else?

User Info: auris2

auris2 - 7 years ago

1. There should be a "hidden" door in the chantry where you fought the cultists. He should be there.

User Info: abc32111

abc32111 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Did you look around the chantry in Haven for all possible doors and rooms? If you did look harder something will look odd if your observant.

User Info: phantom3165

phantom3165 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. The hidden door is to the right at the end of the chantry (as you look at it when you first walk in).

Just head right up to what looks like a bricked in wall and you should be able to right click it to open the hidden room.

Don't forget you can hold tab to see all items and hotspots as well, which should help.

User Info: jarow

jarow - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. In addition to whats been said, if you enable your minimap you'll be able to find secret entrance easily if there's a room or passage and it looks like there's just a wall there.

User Info: theverbisalie

theverbisalie - 7 years ago 0 0