Will there be an option to romance with the NPCs?

1. I've played Baldur's Gate (the 'trilogy') and liked the story invovling the romances and wondered if DA would have the same thing.

User Info: McSqueeks

McSqueeks - 7 years ago

1. you can only romance your party members, no NPC outside your party can be romanced, but harmless flirting may be done to specific NPC's depending on the gender of the protagonist.

now wich party members can be romanced?

Morrigan (male players only)

Leliana (male and female)

Alistair (Female only)

Zevrah (Male and Female)

User Info: zeratul335

zeratul335 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. When you gain enough Approval from a allie you gain a form of romance option.

User Info: ShadowKaroth

ShadowKaroth - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Morrigan is pretty easy. Give her various trinkets like necklaces and other jewelry. However, she's also very easy to piss off.

Leliana like the flower up by the mill in Redcliffe, and the religious item you find in the chantry in one of the villages. She also like nice shoes.

I give Alistair all the booze I find. It's only small rewards though. It says he like things related to magic, but I have found any yet.

User Info: DargonSwift

DargonSwift - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You can also give Allister his mother's amulet. In can be found inside the desk in the study on the floor of Castle Redcliffe where the Arl can be found; give +8 to his affection

User Info: Serrice

Serrice - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Alistar like the statues you find, and any rune you find that's marked as a gift is for him.

User Info: theverbisalie

theverbisalie - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. The drinks are best given to Ohgren the dwarf.

User Info: Rojomungus

Rojomungus - 7 years ago 0 0