How do I solve (Werewolf Ruins Altar Puzzle)?

1. I have not been able to figure out how I need to solve the puzzle in the altar room in the Elven Forest Ruins, I fill the jug with water, and have tried praying, pouring, sipping, and any combination thereof I can think of, but can't seem to get the door unlocked.

User Info: Sammael__

Sammael__ - 7 years ago
    I found a thing in the same room as the Altar's, and I placed it on the Altar and stuff. And I can't place the jug on the Altar. What do I do? Did I do something wrong?

User Info: Starmoonz

Starmoonz - 7 years ago
    Thanks. I didn't test that yet, going to test it today, later.

User Info: Starmoonz

Starmoonz - 7 years ago

1. Take the jug out of the pool.
    Fill the jug with water.
    Place it on the altar.
    Kneel and pray at the altar.
    Take one sip from the jug.
    Take the jug off the altar.
    Pour the water back into the pool.

User Info: gibloaf

gibloaf - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I'm having an issue with this, I take the jug from the pool, fill it up, and head over to the altar. But when I click on it, I only get the 'you can place something on this' message, but no option to use or put the damn jug on it. Any ideas?

User Info: shadowfiresword

shadowfiresword - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. That is the wrong altar. The altar you want is in an alcove near the fountain where you get the jug, it can be a little tricky to find. It's to the left of the locked door.

User Info: goldest_chocobo

goldest_chocobo - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you find the pictographs the answer will be in your codex, from memory how to do it, is fill up the jug, take it, to the alter, kneel to the altar, take a sip, then pour the rest onto the latar and put the jug back into the water. Like I said, I'm trying to recite it from memory...

User Info: Kimusabi1337

Kimusabi1337 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. The steps by gibloaf are right, BUT: First you need to make sure you have the elven tablet from the sarcophagus near the room with the ghost boy. Without that tablet you won't succeed in doing it.

User Info: Random_Virus

Random_Virus - 7 years ago 0 0