Question from shotalot09

How do I solve (the attack at nightfall)?

I have started the quest to protect Redcliffe from the creatures and have done the first part to protect the barricades with the knights. The messenger apppears and I do the bit further down with him but I dont know what to do next?

shotalot09 provided additional details:

@Vic_Timm
I have done all of these im talking about the fight itself. ive killed all zombies i can find in the parts ive described and i can not find anything else to do.

Answers

Vic_Timm109 answered:

Well there are a couple of things. the first is to persuade owen to do the repairs on the malitia's armour. the second is to go to the general store and notice the barrels on the other side of the room. the third is to convince the dwarf living there, his house is right by the general store, to fight for you. and the last thing is to talk to sir whats-his-face byt the windmill about the oil. after you've done those 4 things you go and buy all your stuff then wait for nightfall
2 1

TERAKAIJER answered:

I ran all about killin undead, tryin to get to the castle and all around the chantry. It finally continued when I ran to the dock along the lake with a few boats near it. I dunno if thats what caused it to continue or if its by number of kills or time. Thats just where it went to a load screen for me. In the next scene I was in front of the chantry in the daytime during a celebration of victory.
0 0

Dionysus444 answered:

On both my play-through and my wife's, there seemed to be one lone zombie that gets lost. Wander out near the chantry, my wife wandered down near the docks and it came, mine was stuck directly across from the chantry. Just wander around till you find the straggler.
0 0

Jaeger_CDN answered:

I've had lone zombies get stuck on both the upper and lower attacks. If your group doesn't put their weapons away after a fight, take a short walk either up the walkway (past the flaming barricade) on the upper area or on either route to the lake on the lower area.
0 0

IDGamMa113 answered:

It sometimes happened. In my case, I found several zombies stuck at the docks (at the lower level). Simply advance to the dock and kill them. If you don't found any, try scouting the entire village, maybe you'll find some enemy left.
0 0