Where is Soldier's Peak?

1. I talked with the guy in camp (can't remember his name) and he told me about the quest, I tell him I will help him and he says he'll mark it on my map, but when I leave camp, It's not on the map anywhere. So then I tell him "Let's go to Soldier's Peak" thinking this option will take us straight there but it doesn't. Is it bugged - or am missing something?

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset - 7 years ago
    I also went to Sulcher's Pass, to activate that quest. I talked to the merchant who also said he would mark the location onto my map, but again when I look at the world map, it's not there. Maybe it's too early in the game for me to do these?? As a side note - Sulcher's Pass shows up in my journal but Soldier's Peak does not.....

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset - 7 years ago
    As I recall Soldiers's Peak is downloadable content, right? Do you have it installed?

User Info: sepheroth5

sepheroth5 - 7 years ago
    I do have the DLC properly installed, and it is listed as enabled. I could only assume it's glitched. I saw in a thread on the message boards that someone else had the same problem and that reloading the game fixed it. But that's not working for me.....

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset - 7 years ago

1. It was bugged. I had to completely uninstall the game, reinstall the game, apply the patch, then reinstall the DLC. Not sure if it was the reinstall or the patch that fixed it but it's all fine now...

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, both are downloadable to progress. But EA left little footnotes in the game to hint at you to spend more money. If you have them downloaded, and they still don't show up, then it's bugged. Check your downloaded content on the startup page.

Also, if you prepurchased, or have the deluxe package, you have to "unlock" your extra content via the "redeem code" option, once you're on the content tab. Use your CD key's. If it was a downloaded copy, via EA or steam or the like, they should have supplied you with appropriate codes via email or somesuch.

Hope that helps.

User Info: nuzu

nuzu - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. This is a DLC-only quest so if you haven't bought the Collector's Edition or purchased points to download this, you can't get to it.

User Info: StreetRage86

StreetRage86 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Soldier's Peak will show up in the northern part of the map once you have the quest.

User Info: Pinto

Pinto - 7 years ago 0 0