Where do I get the last piece of Juggernaut Armor?

1. I've gotten the three pieces out of the Brecelian forest, by defeating the 3 revenants in the ancient tombstones. But there are no more tombstones in the forest, i'm assuming there is a mage's tomb somewhere, but where?

User Info: yuribroda

yuribroda - 7 years ago

1. You have to do the elven ritual to get the chest plate. You go into the room with the fountain. Take the jug, fill it with water. To the left of the fountain, assuming you're looking at the door from the fountain, should be an altar. Put the jug on the altar. Pray in front of the altar. Take a sip of water from the jug. Take the Jug. Then empty the water in the jug back into the fountain. This should unlock the big door in the room and then you have to fight a shade and two greater shades for the plate.

User Info: xReikenx

xReikenx - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Im not 100% but i think you need to go ionto the ruins. Youll find two phalacurys(?) one will contain a new class for a mage and the other a revenant. This is the onl;y other revenant i found. Hope this helps

User Info: Neavyrn

Neavyrn - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The chest piece itself I got from inside the ruins. Sometime after fighting the dragon and before the fountain. Look for a blue vase in a side room.

User Info: Dionysus444

Dionysus444 - 7 years ago 0 0