How do I open Jammer's Hidden Stash?

1. I've found the stash. The quest says to only take the cheapest items from the common boxes before getting to the stash. Where do I get the key? I chose Fluorspar for the last common box, but I'm not sure if that was right.

User Info: Dakkonfire

Dakkonfire - 7 years ago

1. His diary, which can be found close to the start of this level, says to take only the "cheapest" item in each common box which are in order that you should find them:

Silver Ring
    Iron Letter opener
    Garnet Trinket

Do not touch any of the other items in the Common box

User Info: Denethor0

Denethor0 (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You need garnet, not fluorspar.

User Info: HuffingJenkem

HuffingJenkem - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The easiest way to check is to see if you take damage when you remove an item. If you do, you took the wrong item. Reload, and try again.

User Info: trainwreck800

trainwreck800 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. There is a bug for this quest.
    If you can take the damage, just take everything from all the chests and you can still complete the quest

User Info: AsanteRevell

AsanteRevell - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Easy way: Dont touch any of the boxs until everything that is living in that place is dead, then just have one character take everything from the boxs and watch the injuries tack up... I found it humorous to see my main character in such bad shape... torn jugular, gouged eye, crushed arm, deafened ear, brain hemorage... poor dude

User Info: FallenHero88

FallenHero88 - 6 years ago 0 1