Question from Dakkonfire

How do I open Jammer's Hidden Stash?

I've found the stash. The quest says to only take the cheapest items from the common boxes before getting to the stash. Where do I get the key? I chose Fluorspar for the last common box, but I'm not sure if that was right.

Denethor0 answered:

His diary, which can be found close to the start of this level, says to take only the "cheapest" item in each common box which are in order that you should find them:

Silver Ring
Iron Letter opener
Garnet Trinket

Do not touch any of the other items in the Common box
3 0

Answers

HuffingJenkem answered:

You need garnet, not fluorspar.
0 0

trainwreck800 answered:

The easiest way to check is to see if you take damage when you remove an item. If you do, you took the wrong item. Reload, and try again.
0 0

AsanteRevell answered:

There is a bug for this quest.
If you can take the damage, just take everything from all the chests and you can still complete the quest
0 0

FallenHero88 answered:

Easy way: Dont touch any of the boxs until everything that is living in that place is dead, then just have one character take everything from the boxs and watch the injuries tack up... I found it humorous to see my main character in such bad shape... torn jugular, gouged eye, crushed arm, deafened ear, brain hemorage... poor dude
0 1

Where is Missionary Rigby's stash? Answered Mar_The_Dragon
Hidden Fourth Profession?? Answered Demonmustang67
Are there any hidden Specializations or abilities? Answered TalosTrokair
How to i open the Console?? Open MAr05321
Is this game open-ended? Answered Mar_The_Dragon