How many levels are there in Dragon Age Origins?

1. I would like to get one.

User Info: djsoundman

djsoundman - 7 years ago
    To get a proper answer for this you really need to be more specific about what information you are looking for.

Character Levels
    Character Types
    Maps (Locations)
    Additional Content
    Specializations
    Companions
    but asking about levels in DAO and expressing an interest in getting one leaves us guessing what you are looking for

User Info: Peregrin1

Peregrin1 - 7 years ago
    Sounds like he might be asking how many playable areas or 'levels' there are in the game IMO.

User Info: genecor

genecor - 7 years ago

1. HAH there is no lvl cap. the highest lvl u can get to right now in the game with all side quests items and dlcs is 25. if another dlc comes up, the level WILL rise. read the manual ppl.

User Info: StuartJ250

StuartJ250 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Do you mean character levels, locations, or something else?

You can get any character up to level 20. As for story, there are 6 main story strings with multiple maps in each... not to mention the 2 downloadable quest lines.

All in all, it's a long game that has a lot of add-on potential.

User Info: rikasha

rikasha - 7 years ago 0 5
  2. Character Levels: Max is 25.

Locations: Well there are about 6-8 main story areas, most of which will lead to 1-2 different areas that will still be related to your goals, for exmaple: Ozmaddar, the city, which is connected to The Deep Roads, which has it's own map.. including the Aeudcen Thaig, the Ortan Thaig, etc etc etc, Denerim is another city with a map that has multiple areas to explore, all connected as well.

I will agree that it is a long game. VEEEERRRRYYYY LONG.

User Info: Kimusabi1337

Kimusabi1337 - 7 years ago 2 2
  3. So, I do not know where both of you are getting the level 20 and 25 from but the game manual clearly states that the number of levels is not limited. Mind you, I have no character at either of those levels yet, so I have no way of knowing for sure, but as I said the manual mentions that there is no level cap.

User Info: i450154

i450154 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. The level cap is 25

User Info: snuff_prelude

snuff_prelude - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. The level cap is 20. Not 25 not unlimited. I have a rogue and mage at 20 and i am not gaining exp from kills or quests anymore.

User Info: shattered27

shattered27 - 7 years ago 0 3
  6. PC Version - Level Cap is 25.

Possible that it is different for those people who wasted their money buying this game for a console, but I doubt it.

User Info: plucky027

plucky027 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. This is the PC answer section.

The level cap is 25.

If you're thorough during the game and do all the sidequests you come across, you should be about level 22-23 near the end of the game.

In order to hit 25, you'll have to use the army supply crates. The items you submit in them give you XP.

User Info: Lord_Blade

Lord_Blade - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. So far the highest lvl character I have had on the PS3 version is lvl 23. It seems likely that 25 is the cap. 20 is NOT the cap on the PS3 version.

User Info: LB3

LB3 - 6 years ago 0 2