Question from TheElusiveTool

Where can I find The Key to the City?

I have the quest for The Key to the City in Orzammar but am having a hard time actually finding where this is. I haven't gone into the deep roads or whatever yet, though the dwarf character has joined my party.
Thanks.

ponsau answered:

It is in the dwarven council assembly hall in the diamond district. Its in the cache right behind Bhelen's associate that you get the quest to prove yourself to Bhelen, just to the left when you first walk in. You can't open it up until you read up on enough dwarven tradition. It has several buffs, the best of which is a +2 to all abilities. You use it like a ring, and it doesn't actually open anything up.
0 0

Answers

theverbisalie answered:

If you have the entry in your actual quest log then you just need to enter the Council hall. The entry should say something like "After gaining an understanding of dwarven culture, you've discovered a hidden cache accessible to representatives".
0 0