Question from Chiiix3

One tab quickbar?

Is there only one tab for the quickbar in the game? I know it's extendable to put more slots, but I was wondering if you were able to access more than one tab

Answers

StreetRage86 answered:

I went through all the options and didn't find anything other than the one bar. it's alright though because I really only use a select few spells and abilities.
0 0

Rangermanlv answered:

From useing the toolkit and looking at savegame files it looks like there is codeing in the game for more than one quickbar. But as to weather this would be a rotateing quickbar system or a stacked system I cannot tell you yet. And as was said before there is nothing in the game options itself to turn these on or off. But as I said it DOES seem to be coded into the game in some way so perhaps a mod maker will be able to unlock this and make it workable. :)
0 0