Where can I find 4 items for Mages Treasure?

1. Fought the two reverants and found one in the stump, but can't find fourth

User Info: everfrey1022

everfrey1022 - 7 years ago
    I have not been able to figure out the 4th part. I have done" Take the jug from the fountain. Fill it up with water. Remove it, and set it down on the altar. Kneel before the altar. Take one sip of the water in the jug. Remove the jug, and take it back to the fountain. Pour the water out." but every time I kneel, the jug boils, and is always empty .

User Info: Casey_Tatum

Casey_Tatum - 7 years ago
    After #5 kneel before the altar and pray.... my jug always empty........why???

User Info: Kwarden

Kwarden - 6 years ago
    yea.. i also have the same problem.. i did as all the guides say, and follow each and every step,
    but after i kneel, my jug evaporates and ends up empty, so theres nothing to sip?? :/
    need help!!
    i do EXACTLY as the guide says, and i dont skip #2.. hey Kwarden, is u figured out the problem, please tell me :(

User Info: xlaelx

xlaelx - 6 years ago

1. 1. Take the earthen jug from the fountain.
    2. Fill the earthen jug with water.
    3. Leave the pool alone.
    4. Place the filled earthen jug on top of the altar.
    5. Kneel before the altar and pray.
    6. Examine the earthen jug on the altar.
    7. Take a single sip from the water in the jug.
    8. Take the earthen jug.
    9. Leave the altar alone.
    10. Dump the water in the jug back into the pool.

Thats how to solve the altar puzzle. I found it in the walkthrough here on gamefaqs.

User Info: Eemus

Eemus - 6 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. I never found one in the stump, but if you're looking to complete the Juggernaut armor set for the quest, three of them are marked by ancient gravestones (one in the west forest, two in the east forest). The fourth and final piece will be in the ruins later on. You'll find a tablet that depicts some elven ceremony, and when you complete it, it'll open the door to the final piece.

User Info: mayatola

mayatola - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. perhaps it was because you missed step number 2? don't forget to fill the jug before putting it on the altar.
    I did mine just fine even without walkthrough, the quest already tells you what to do quite clearly I think.

User Info: boo_d

boo_d - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I had this problem. you need 2 actually make sure u picked up the quest for it first then it will work

User Info: Bonkuz

Bonkuz - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Agreed with the answer above me and Eemus' steps. Quite easy if you just read your codex its word-for-word wat the commands are in codex.

User Info: NativeNerd101

NativeNerd101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. The quest mentioned starts with finding a stone tablet found in a sarcophagus a bit earlier.

User Info: Amokhunter

Amokhunter - 6 years ago 1 1
  6. You have to examine the jug before you sip it.

User Info: elitebouncer

elitebouncer - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. i cant finish the puzzle for the last mage treasure.I got the jug from the fountain.i filled with water and when i click the altar it says:"there is an indent on the surface of the altar in which something may be placed" what should i do tell me please..I need help...

User Info: cohorta

cohorta - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Sorry dudes i was clicking the wrong altar i done it =))

User Info: cohorta

cohorta - 6 years ago 0 0