How do I save the Dalish guy's werewolf wife?

1. When I beat the Dalish stage, the guy went to look for his wife, but since I didn't speak to her, I didn't get the reward. I have an earlier save I can redo it on...but how do I complete that quest?

Thanks!

Silver_Midnight

User Info: Silver_Midnight

Silver_Midnight - 7 years ago
    Is there a way to do it WITHOUT killing her? Like, after the curse is lifted, does he find her and then I get the reward? And is there a way to talk to her without having to kill her?

User Info: Silver_Midnight

Silver_Midnight - 7 years ago
    no, I just didn't want to kill her. Is that a crime? Oy vay.

User Info: Silver_Midnight

Silver_Midnight - 7 years ago

1. You are not required to save her in order to get his thanks (and possibly reward). Simply find her, and complete her request

*SPOILERS*

to kill her

*END SPOILERS*

then bring back word (and possibly something else) to the husband.

User Info: ActRaZr

ActRaZr - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just kill her... Why are you trying to not kill her? Is it because someone gets disapproval after you do kill her? Then remove that character from your party and kill her! z.z

User Info: Starmoonz

Starmoonz - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. The storyline or the way people interact with you will not change (or maybe they do, but if they do its for the best). And no its not crime not wantng to kill her. But seriously, there is no way to not kill her AND complete the quest. So... kill her, and remember, you are cleaning her from misery.

User Info: Starmoonz

Starmoonz - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I don't know if this would work, but if you avoided running into her at all? Then go, make Zathrian break the curse, and then maybe, just maybe since you never interacted with her and killed her, she may be free of the curse and free to go make love to her hubby. Because I think you can get to the ruins without ever encountering her.

Worth a try? I'll try on my next playthrough for sure.

User Info: lifes_bliss

lifes_bliss - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Actually, if you break the curse first, she won't be there. I can't complete this quest on one of my characters after doing that. It seems you have to kill her.

User Info: mn12sc35th

mn12sc35th - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. You have to kill her, if not she wil force you to kill her. *dun read*SPOILERS: After killing her, bring her scarf back to her hubby. Don't Trade the scarf for the acorn or u wil never get it back!

User Info: IanDRrimReaper

IanDRrimReaper - 7 years ago 0 0