Question from Customknife

Where can I find (Reaver manual)?

Where i can find Reaver manual for human warrior?

From: Variability 5 years ago

To the best of my knowledge, the only way that you can get the Reaver class unlocked is through the Urn of Ashes quest. Where you would drop blood into the urn and unlock the quest. You can cheat and save before hand, unlock the class by dropping the blood in the urn, then reload your save and do it the 'good' way and unlock the Champion class.

*SPOILER ALERT*

As Variability said, the only way to unlock the Reaver specialization is to side with the inhabitants of Haven (Kolgrim) once you reach the urn (pour in the dragon blood). Note however that if you choose to defile the blood, Leliana will turn against you (since she is a devout believer of Andraste). Solve this by making a save before the urn, defile the ashes, turn in the quest at Kolgrim which unlocks the Reaver specialization, and reload. As someone said elsewhere, you can unlock both of the specializations in one run (champion (which you learn from the earl) and reaver), but Leliana will abandon you, which, for me, was unacceptable (yay lockpicking).

If you don't choose Leiliana in your party when you defile the ashes, she won't leave you later. Wynne left me though, before I even had her. Back at camp, Wynne's empty spot in camp (I hadn't joined her yet) told me it was wrong and that she's leaving. Leiliana was fine though, as long as you don't admit it.

Like with Leiliana, Wynne will also turn against you if she is in your group when you defile the ashes.