Question from IronSarge

Is it possible to make love to a female character more than once ?

Just made loved to Morrigan in tent but afterwards she just says to be patient, so will something else be like love declaration from her, I am not talking just about her , what about others?

TLHE answered:

If you meant can you see the cutscene more than once, then no, I don't think so.
0 0

Answers

JinBlazes answered:

If im correct Leliana wont fall for you due to you sleeping with Morrigan. Reason y i say this is because I was flirting with both her and morrigan and the next time i had talked to leliana in camp she pretty much force me to choose between her or morrigan. I was in love with Morrigan but ended up picking Leliana after she made me choose! Keep in mind i hadnt slept with Morrigan. So to your question once you sleep with someone your fate is sealed so to speak.
Because the rest of the game the rest of the party remembers will talk about you and whoever you slept with. Hope this helps any!
0 0

Variability answered:

Not completely true according to Jinblazes. It's true you cannot sleep with Leilana after already sleeping with Morrigan, but you can still sleep with Zevran, if that's any consolation. ;)
0 0

Peregrin1 answered:

If I am understanding your question properly both Leliana and Morrigan as romances will only Sleep with the player once 'in camp'. And at that gettting them there is a delicate business.
0 0

Baytor answered:

If you have a good enough persuade skill, Leliana is still possible to form a romance with. You just have to be very careful in how you deal with Leliana after sleeping with Morrigan, as her dialog choices may make it seem unrecoverable. It is not. I maxxed persuade early, bedded Morrigan, fast-talked my way through a couple of Leliana-initiated conversations (the second one was really spiteful on her part), but eventually repaired that rift and bedded her, too.
0 0

IronSarge answered:

Thanks Peregrin1 and everyone , its a pity you cant have more girlfriends.
0 0