Question from Joesocwork

Are There Storage Spaces?

That tends to always be an RPG issue. In DO:A you can buy larger packs and buy/sell fr merchants and the quartermaster. But are there chests or boxes that you can safely place goods in between missions?

I liked the storage mod, but when I came back to the camp from Lothering the chest and its contents I put into it disappeared.

I loved the download, both it disappeared after I came back to camp after finishing Lothering.

From: Jaeger_CDN 5 years ago

There has been a storage mod released on the Bioware social site that you can store items in:

social.bioware.com/project/463/#details

Spawns a storage chest at the party camp. (Only works in the main camp, some versions where combat or cutscenes take place will not have access to the chest.)

Just follow the instructions on the download page and it works after you start a game and save once. The chest is only accessible at the camp

From my reading, yes. One of the features of the Warden's Keep DLC is a safe storage

The only storage is from DLC, in which there is unlimited space. In reality though, you don't need to hoard items unless they are set items, whatever else you can sell to the merchant in camp, that's what I did, just in case I ever needed them again. Gold isn't difficult to obtain later on anyways.

From personal experience, the chest at Warden's Keep does have a cap on how much can fit. Unless my game is bugged that is.

As has already been adviced, the Warden's Keep provides you with a Party Storage Chest (it does have a cap, but I have yet to count exactly how many items). There is also the mod that was linked above that places a similar chest at your Party Camp, but as you have written, you feel like you have lost items. Notice that the Party Camp have a few different versions of the same map, so if it places a chest on every single map, I can only assume that the items placed in the chest in the uncommon maps would be lost. The map that is always the same throughout most of the game, has allies and companions, allies support/hand-in chest and the vendors.