Question from JinBlazes

Is there a way to fix Romance with Leliana?

ok here is the thing, i started wanting to be with leliana. Gave her gifts here and there and talked to her. Keep in mind that i gave her both her main gifts the flower and the pig rabbit. She at 100% and into me but not loved. Here is the problem i also gave morrigan her two main gifts and the next time i had talked to her she had pretty much told me she loved me so to speak. Then when i was doing a quest in this one area i had both Leliana and Morrigan in my grp and i heard them talking to each other. They were somewhat fighting over me anyway the next time i went to camp and talked to Leliana she pretty much force me to choose between her or Morrigan. I told her i wanted her and not morrigan, so when i talked to morrigan she knew that it was over and now she is friendly to me instead of loved which is fine. My problem is I havent goten Leliana main quest or her dialog hasnt open to love type stuff. The only thing i can talk to her about is her stories which ive heard all of them and about us. That only 3 options none to which lead to more important things for love states or bedding. So has anyone had this type of problem or know how i can fix it? thx ahead!

JinBlazes provided additional details:

I've been doing that nothing came up. Ended up finishing the game. Going 4 her again on a new toon. Thx

deathdealer33 answered:

Have Leliana in your party and go travel around the world. You should run into some assassins or bandits i forget which. Leliana will stop you from killing the bandit leader and that will start up her quest. After you finish up her quest, she will initiate a couple of conversations and if you do good her status will change. i believe in the second conversation you can steer it so that Leliana confesses that she likes you.
0 0

How to unlock romance option with Leliana? Answered kasawagi
How can i get leliana to join me ?( plz help ) Answered NIZO_101
Leliana Plot? Answered kilgore777
How do I get Leliana to sing? Answered Leene24
Is it possible to get Leliana after *spoiler*? Answered OffRhythm