Question from hilmi_arbain

Is it possible to get Jowan?

My friend thinks Jowan the blood mage is kewl, so do I have a chance to get him to join the band wagon?

Dillstroyer answered:

The only times when Jowan becomes playable are during the Circle of Magi background story and also during the Redcliffe chapter. If you decide to go to the Circle of Magi for help with dealing with Collin rather than performing Jowan's blood magic ritual, you will have the option of sending Jowan into the Fade, thus making him playable for a short time while you control him there.
2 0

Answers

JinBlazes answered:

No, you cant sadly! If u go to the main DAO web site and under characters it shows you all your party members.
1 1

wexorian answered:

I have done everything to get him but he did not followed me,I have saved him 3 times. Maybe he will be able to join after some patch or in future DLC.
0 0

Amaranth_Silver answered:

You can control him only in the Circle of Magi background part. (before the Grey Warden Ritual)
0 0