Question from kovn6
Recovering Preorder Items For Dwarf Noble?
Right I bought the delux edition from steam so i have 2 rings and a set of armour at the start of my Characters but how do i get them back after they are taken away by the guards?
Top Voted Answer
Quite easy in fact. After saving your game when losing your items, go to the main menu, then, go into the "Downloadable Content" section and then select the third tab on the right, I think its "Installed Content" or something. Now, disable the Blood Dragon Armor and the other one which gives the rings. Next, reload your saved game and select "Force Load" on both screens that it warns you. Once back in the game, save the game again. Now you just gotta return to the main menu, re-enable the content by following the previous steps and re-load your saved game and, voila, you'll have your items!
1. Save your game.
2. Exit to the title screen.
3. Click on "Downloadable Content".
4. Click on "Installed Content" which is the rightmost tab.
5. Disable the Blood Dragon Armor and the other content. (Make sure you don't disable the quests, that, unlike items, could mess up your game).
6. Load your game.
7. Click on "Force Load" at both warning screens.
8. Repeat steps 1 to 6 but re-enable the content instead of disabling it at step 5.
9. Enjoy your items!
This question has been successfully answered and closed
It's worth pointing out that Patch 1.02 fixes this problem.
"Promotional downloadable content items now remain in the player's inventory when standard items are removed at the end of the dwarf noble origin. "
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How do I get my Items back during the Noble Dwarf Origin?||Answered||Dragonvare|
|How do I get my items back from Dwarf Noble origin?||Answered||Macho_Man_Max|
|Dwarf Noble King?||Open||KingKaineng|
|I need help with dwarf noble origins glitch ?||Open||bloodystone2|