Question from snickrah21

I am stuck at a certain point in the Fade. Anyone have this happen to them?

I just encountered the Sloth demon in the Circle of Magi quest and was sent to the Raw Fade. I spoke to Niall, and then went through the portal and acquired the Mouse form. After proceeding through the first mouse hole and killing the lesser rage demon, I then crossed through the spirit door in that area to the location where the spirit of dexterity and a ship floating in a lake or puddle is. I accessed the spirit, got the +1 to my dexterity but now can't get out of the area and back to the rest of the Raw Fade. I only have the mouse form unlocked and can't seem to get back through the spirit door. All that is showing on my map is a

snickrah21 provided additional details:

Thank you for your help so far. I thought it might be a bug and it seems like that is what it is. I have a save I can use so I will try again.

Ahtener answered:

This is definiely a glitch, i had the same and had to reload from older save. The spirit door that leads to said location is accessible without spirit form for some reason, but you can't go back because the door on other side is "normal".
0 0

Answers

deathdealer33 answered:

First of all....you shouldn't even be able to go through the spirit door yet....You haven't acquired the form necessary to go through....the only way out is the way you came in. If thats not accessible then you'll have to load to a point before you went into the spirit door.
0 0

kasawagi answered:

it'd seem to me you ran into a bug of some kind. Normally speaking you wouldn't be able to enter through that door unless you have the spirit form. So I guess best hope you have a save nearing that point.
0 0