Question from kasawagi

Noble Rogue?

Ok, this is just so @(&&#@ frustrating.... I'm at the starting point of noble rogue basically. The kid's father's just been betrayed by Rowe's men (or Howe, whatever the name), and I need to get to the kitchen. However, the road leading to the kitchen is blocked by fire, the guards defending the main hall door won't talk to me, they're just leaning against the bloody thing, and the door that could possibly get me in the right direction has a lock on it, and can't be unlocked. There are no living/dead npcs anywhere around from whom I can retrieve a key for the blasted door, and nothing from my inventory works on it. Sooo.... what the hell is wrong here >.<

kasawagi provided additional details:

yep.. did new game. It was bugged.

AnimeKeeper answered:

I'll I can think of is it's just a glitch and you may have to restart an earier save or possible anew. I know you can also find some Family Treasure at the Armory or Treasury (which ever they call it, don't recall...), but i don't think it's necessary to move on to the next part the door on the left if your facing the giant double doors should be the exit and unlocked
0 0

Must you be a noble? Answered TweaktheReaper
Of Noble Birth? Open ariston1022
Dwarf Noble King? Open KingKaineng
Noble Warrior or Dalish Elf? Open boosterhot
I need help with dwarf noble origins glitch ? Open bloodystone2