Question from fletchmustdie76

What are the plot specific gifts?

In the console commands there is one command that gives you all the plot specific gifts. My question is what are they, and is it possible to accidentally give these gifts to someone other than who it is intended, or to sell them off?

John117X answered:

Plot specific gifts are refused when you offer them to anyone other than who it is intended for.
A list:
Alistair (Broken locket found in Redcliffe castle, Duncan's shield in the Grey Warden storage in the Denerim warehouse)
Morrigan (Gold mirror from the stuttering merchant in Orzammar commons, Black grimoire from Irving's study in mage tower, Flemeth's grimoire in Flemeth's hut)
Leilana (Andraste's grace flower - redcliffe mill, alienage tree, west brecilian forest)
Sten (Sten's qunari sword - impossible to mis-give as it is clearly marked as his)
Zevran (Dalish gloves in the shade's campsite in W. Brecilian forest, Antivan boots in the chest at the merchant's store in Haven)
Dog, Wynne, Oghren and Shale have no specific gifts.
0 0

Answers

TDubau answered:

So far I found two plot specific items: for Leliana, I found her mother's flowers up by the mill in Redcliffe, and for Alistair, I found his long lost amulet up in castle Redcliffe somewhere (the Tab key is your friend).

I just started the game, mind you, and I visited Redcliffe right after it was opened to me, so this is as far as I got at the moment... Hope this helps, ever so little :)
1 0

What do i do with Gifts? Answered govtarkin
How do I give gifts to party members? Answered casualee123
How do i give gifts to my party members? Answered Wojcha
How do I give Gifts to Party Members While I Am In Camp ? Answered cyrusshroff
Leliana Plot? Answered kilgore777