How do I get the Cute Nug from the Idle Dwarf?

1. In Dust Town, that is. He asks me his question and I only have one response option, which is effectively "bye".

User Info: LoonyBoB

LoonyBoB - 7 years ago

1. You talk to the guy in the Commons to get the quest to find nugs. Find all of them (they are all inside the commons scattered about). After you have seemed to find them all, talk to Leliana, he should comment about how cute they are. After that, with leliana in your party, go talk to the nug guy in Dust Town. He should talk to about getting a nug. Leave zone reenter, should be back (could be wrong about that part though, may have to be a world map travel to trigger it).

User Info: Trazzfallion

Trazzfallion - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Don't know. Have you started the Nug quest from the other guy in the commons? Have you talked to Leiliana where she responded how she'd like one for a quest? I talked with the idle dwarf after taking the Nug quest, finding some Nugs, and talking with Leliana.

User Info: unoefe

unoefe - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You only need to find ONE nug for the other guy then you go talk to the guy who gives you the cute nug and he will find one but you have to leave the city entirly and come back for him to have found it.

User Info: gamertilltheend

gamertilltheend - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You go find Charlie Brown and tell him to do something useful for once in his miserable existance.

User Info: horsewithnoname

horsewithnoname - 6 years ago 1 4
  4. As above, in Ozammar Dust Town there is an idle dwarf who will give you this option under following condition(s).
    1. You need to talk with Leiliana in Ozammar, she ll mention that nugs are cute.
    2. (i think) you need to romance her to get this option.
    Im on my second run through. durning my first I did not and did not get this option. his time round i did whilst romancing.
    if option 1 doesnt enable it, you ll need to romance her before you get the nug.

hope this helps

User Info: seekuh

seekuh (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. What seekuh says is pretty much truth. You have to have Leliana in the party when you enter Orzrammar. Here's how i do things in order to get it. I romance Leliana, i take her to Orzrammar for that playthrough. I get the start of the quest where you find the 10 nugs and she mentions how she loves those "pig bunnies" or some such. Going into Dust Town i approach the guy with the dead nugs in the pen and we discuss how he can go and find one and leaves. Go into a store and leave and he'll be back. He has the "Cute Nug" gift and you can give him how many silvers you think it's worth and there you go. I hope this helps what you're trying to achieve.

User Info: Cy_Gogetenks

Cy_Gogetenks - 6 years ago 1 0